- Heavenly Quilters – Tuesday’s @ 9:30 a.m.
- Food Pantry, each Saturday from 9-11
- Sunday morning service at 9:30 a.m.
Calendar of Events
View our calendar of events when we can gather together to receive. These gatherings are a great place to invite friends of family to join us.
- 12/19 at 4 pm – Blue Christmas Service: honoring life and loss in the holidays.
The Christmas season has an amazing ability to trigger nostalgic memories—both of happy and sad, gratitude and grief. The Blue Christmas tradition honors the fact that for many of us we experience all kinds of loss—the loss of relationships, loss of trust, loss of jobs, loss of health, loss of faith, the loss of joy. Authentic spirituality does not hide this truth, and instead allows us the space for honesty, reflection, community and practices of support. No matter your circumstance, this is an open welcoming service of candlelight, songs, prayers, and hope.
- 12/24 at 7:30 pm – Christmas Eve Service
Join us for a family friendly service of carols and candles. All are welcome.
Many folks also look for the opportunity to give during the holiday season or at year end. Here are a few ideas of where to share.
- Food Pantry – The need continues to grow in our community. The food pantry is serving more families and can use our donations during the season. Items can be placed in the entryway of Pierce Hall.